Masraff is reinventing the way companies manage expense reports. By simply snapping the photo of the receipt, it creates expenses and build your expense report by automatically sending to approval and integrate to your accounting software. Nothing else, no manual data entry!
We aim to eliminate inefficiencies from daily business activities by leveraging our artificial intelligence platform. If you are eager to solve real-world problems with a team of top-notch experts, join us!
About The Job
- You will work independently or in small teams to help our clients build technology to advance their businesses and achieve their goals.
- Complete two week sprints, participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Collaborate with developers to build new functionality in Masraff platform, and improve existing systems using cutting-edge technologies.
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- A minimum of 2+ years of professional software development experience
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- Strong front-end development skills using: Ionic Framework, Angular, React.js, Typescript, Ecmascript 6, Webpack/Gulp, Scss
- Strong back-end development skills using: ASP.NET 4.7 and core, C#, Entity Framework, MSSQL, Docker, AWS Lambda-SQS-Api Gateway-S3
- Familiarity with RESTful web service APIs,
- Bonus: Firebase Tools, AWS/Azure experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with other developers within an agile development team
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to focus and single-task
- You’re passionate about software development. It’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you 🙂